Thursday, June 9, 2011

Strength & Hope Class

Strength & Hope Class - $30. 
Wednesday, June 22, 6:00-9:00 pm. (light dinner included) 
The class will include the clear mount stamp set Strength & Hope. (you can pay $4 more for the wood mount) It will also include 4 adorable projects. a 4x6 photo album, a open ended envelope with card, a clip board with paper, and a top note tag with bag.  I am super excited about this class. For each Strength & Hope stamp set purchased Stampin' Up! is donating $2 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Of course this is really close to my heart so Im hoping you will support this cause.    


Here are some details to keep in mind for the class.

Arrive on time, get a raffle ticket.
Bring a friend who I haven't already invited, get a stamped gift from me.
Bring your scissors and adhesive and get 2 raffle tickets.
I will be giving away a lot of cute stuff so you dont want to miss out! 
(Idea books, stamp sets, paper, ribbon, buttons and the list goes on) 
Class location is in my home. Address will be given for payment to be sent. 
Class must be paid for by June 15. (So I have time to order the product needed) 

***** If you would like to do the class but cant make the date or time let me know. Maybe we can work something out. :) *******

No comments: