Friday, June 3, 2011

It's time to say goodbye

The New catalog will come out next month and which means lots of items in the 2010-2011 catalog need to retire. There is a lot retiring! 
Some things to remember are 
  • All the accessories are a first come, first serve basis. If you know you want something get it now or it might be gone by the end of the month. 
  • Stamp sets are the available till the end of the month no matter what. 
  • All orders have to be in before June 30. 

Some things to be aware of....
A LOT of Big Shot dies are retiring!  If there's any of them you've wanted, now's the time.  A few are even discounted!
All the 12x12 papers are being reconfigured!  Don't panic.  They're not retiring, they're just being reconfigured.  So if you like getting your packs with half textured and half smooth (I LOVE that), get them now!
ALL of the Designer Series Papers, Quick Accents, and Simply Scrappin' Kits are going! Some of them are offered at a discount right now too!
A TON of the Definitely Decorative vinyl is going!  I think I saw all of the chalkboard ones on the list too!
There is a pretty long list of stamps sets that are retiring. I know I saw quite of few on there that my customers were interested in. Take a good look and make sure you get what you wanted.


Last Change Accessories this list changes daily as things are sold out. Let me know what you want and I will see if it is still available.

No comments: