Friday, April 8, 2011

Soccer

Team Relentless!
My oldest son is on a AYSO Spring Co-ed Soccer team. Their colors are Bright! Very Bright Orange!  
Tomorrow it is my turn to give the kids their game snack. I knew I wanted to do this for them...
 I picked up lunch bags for a dollar at the Dollar Store. ($1 for 40)
I picked up the Orange Gatorades at Stater Bros. (.75 cents each!)
I used the Stampin Up! 
"Goal" stamp set - $11.95 for wood mount and $8.95 for Clear mount.
Basic Black Stampin' pad - $5.95
1/4" grosgrain ribbon - $4.95
Whisper White card stock
Bright orange card stock that I had on hand as well as some black ribbon
 I had left over from another project.
One last thing. I used hemp twine ($2.95) and the Handheld Punch ($8.95) 
to put the soccer ball tag on the bags.

2 comments:

Fear_less_fitness said...

he has my number!! :) Cnt wait till our nxt stamp day!!

Alicia said...

Love this idea! I just got the baseball stamp free as a Sale A Bration item. I so might copy this for Josiah's team!