Friday, July 16, 2010

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Yep! That's me! So excited to jump into being a demonstrator. I want to show you the make and takes from my Open house. Also a few other things I have been working on. Have fun following my stampin' up adventure.

Here is a 12x12 scrap book page.

This one is a cute little gift of tea light candles.

I copied this one from Alicia Christian. (my upline)


LOVE my Big Shot! This is a cute little matchbox. I put yummy red hots inside.

Another thing I love from Stampin' Up is the treat cups. So cute!!

Again I used the big shot to make this adorable little bag.

This is one of the make and takes. A simple birthday card and matching envelope.

The other make and take was a little note with a fun little envelope.
Thats all I have for now. If you want to know how I made any of these projects just send me a comment. You can check out Stampinup.com if you want to see their products.

No comments: